Job Title: Site Administrator - 52 Weeks FTC
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire NG33 5LY
Compensation: £20,808 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / 52 weeks Fixed Term Contract
Job ID: SF40851
This is your opportunity to join Babcock International providing a comprehensive and efficient on-site administrative service within the Power business area, in particular supporting the site construction teams.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a personable and approachable individual with excellent organisational skills, telephone manner and has the ability to work in a busy and dynamic environment within the reception area.
What will you be doing?
- All aspects of general office duties.
- Providing the office administration and document control support to the project
- Maintaining the electronic document control system in parallel with the hard copy records within the site office
- Providing general support to the site management team.
- Responsibility for the booking and organising of meeting rooms and taking minutes as required (including the arrangement of catering, if applicable).
- Responsibility for ensuring that the site establishment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness with a line management responsibility of the cleaning contractors.
The experience you'll bring
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Proven administration skills
- Maths and English GCSE's or equivalent
- Relevant NVQ - e.g. Business & Administration; Customer Services
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 7th January 2022