Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced Class 2 Driver looking for a new position? Or are you newly qualified looking to gain experience? Do you simply want to join a company that nurtures and develops its employees?
We are currently recruiting Class 2 Drivers to join our exciting new customer contract, offering a specialist delivery and installation service, working from our Crick National Hub (NN6 7SL).
Pay, benefits and more.
In return for your hard work, we'll offer you a fantastic rate of £29,780 OTE per annum. You will be working 40 hours per week, covering Monday to Friday.
Our client offers some amazing benefits. These include ongoing training and CPC top-ups, progression opportunities, free online training, high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, workplace pension scheme with employer contributions.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- You will be making deliveries to office both commercial and government daily.
- With a Drivers Mate, you will be delivering and installing technology for our customers.
- You will receive full training in installing and manoeuvring the customer's items.
- This may include demonstrating the technology to the customer, once installed.
- Although this role is predominantly Class 2 driving, it may include driving 7.5 tonne vehicles.
- The amount of drops can vary, based on the amount of installs required each day.
What you need to succeed here:
- No more than 6 points on your license
- C1/ Class 2 Entitlement on your Driving Licence
- Up to date CPC and digital tachograph card
- No DD, DR, or IN endorsements on your license
- Accountable 4-year work history
- All new employees will be DBS checked and go through high security clearance checks.
- Full right to work ID.
Be part of something big.
Our client is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - dynamic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make it a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.