At Manpower UK we are looking for an Asbestos Consultant to join our ever expanding client across the South East and the UK.
Our client is a market-leading TIC, providing trusted, accredited, and certified hazardous material risk management to the UK and internationally. As a group of risk management companies, the team continues to accelerate forward beyond the capabilities of other market providers.
As an Asbestos Consultant, you will be joining the UK's market-leading, accredited provider of hazardous materials testing, inspection, and consultancy.
You need to be committed to a daily challenge, in a fast-paced environment but in return, you will receive an industry-leading remuneration package and, as an international provider and a market leader, we can offer you career opportunities and development like never before.
If you are interested in joining the new wave of hazardous material experts, then apply below.
You will carry out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Carrying out all disciplines of asbestos surveying and building inspection, including management, refurbishment and demolition surveys as well as land investigation and inspection.
- Produce Asbestos Survey reports and drawings through our self developed and industry-leading software, NexGen.
- Accurate collection of factual and numerical data via a tablet device.
- Familiarity and compliance with all asbestos relevant legislation e.g HSE and construction.
- Maintaining your personal QHSE documentation and adhering to internal assurance processes.
- Site representation of the client.
- Providing a professional and courteous service to clients, answering any queries that they might have as well as specialist advice and interpretation where necessary.
- Communication with clients, management, the Technical Support team and fellow team members.
More About You!
- BOHS P402 or p405 or equivalent
- Working knowledge of HSG:264 The Survey Guide
- Full UK driving licence (manual)
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check
- Flexible approach to travelling and out-of-hours working
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to work effectively and intuitively either alone or in a small team
Benefits of Working with our client:
- 3 pillars: Engagement, Motivation and Value, which are upheld by our generous employee benefits package.
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Company matched pension scheme
- Bi-annual team performance bonus
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Industry leading training opportunities and encouragement to learn on the job and gain further qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme, which includes counselling services and legal assistance
- Cash-back and discounts on purchases and events, as well as a peer-to-peer recognition platform and spot financial awards