An exciting opportunity has arisen for x2 Procurement Data Analysts to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, to be based in Port Sunlight, Wirral (will involve a mixture of home working/working on site, depending on COVID restrictions). This is a full-time temporary role to last for 6 months, working a 37.5-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £26,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty and personal care business within UL. We re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today's generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around. Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the 'beauty dance floor' with our top-quality products at a great value.
- You will be a global procurement data analyst, supporting the design and especially landing of the procurement processes and tools.
- You will be working with the whole of the procurement team supporting the set-up of Elida Beauty Global Procurement
- You will have a good understanding of service and supply contracts and be able to extract and understand data to compare with
- On an ongoing basis you will work on Procurement performance management, to deliver the net material impact and improvement opportunities globally for the end to end Procurement processes and capability building.
- You will need to have strong analytical skills and thrive for accuracy and continuous improvements. Furthermore, you need to be results-orientated.
- Support the development of new capabilities and analytics, in order to give the team the tools to operate with a higher level of effectiveness and steer the resources behind key value-focused capabilities.
- Performance analysis and insights
- Contribute in the sustainability agenda, e.g. through performance management on the relevant sustainability KPIs and costs.
- Support the risk management policy and compliance in procurement processes.
- Transfer Prices cycle for materials.
- Proven track record in Supply Chain, Procurement with Data
- Beneficial if previously worked in FMCG, multi-national companies and/or international roles
- Strong Excel Skills including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables (must be able to draw conclusions from Excel data)
- Experience with SQL and/or PowerBI a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of accuracy
- Comfortable with details and managing the operations
- Hands on and can-do mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proactive and ability to identify improvements
- Good planning and organising skills
- Familiar with financial and supply chain processes, specifically procurement is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good at working in an atmosphere of ambiguity and creating stability using data