At Manpower UK we have a outstanding opportunity from our national client who is a massive Giant in the Tool Hire industry
Due to continual growth and expansion my client is currently looking for an experienced Mobile Hire and Sales Coordinator to join their well-established team
The role will be a Mobile Role where you will have a company vehicle , Mileage and fuel paid for and will be Providing holiday, absence and staff shortage cover at depots providing a prompt and efficient service to customers and to effectively administer all paperwork in relation to hiring out equipment
Areas of focus will be the south east region which will be Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Docklands, Heathrow, Oxford and Norwich
The main objective of this role is to provide prompt and efficient service to customers, effectively administer all paperwork in relation to hiring out equipment and maximise revenue from add on sales.
If you enjoy a challenging fast-paced environment, are highly motivated and are a team player this is a great opportunity to join an ever-expanding giant in the plant and tool hire business
* Deal with all telephone enquiries/orders from customers/ provide accurate information on equipment as required
* Liaise with the Workshop and Drivers to ensure that equipment is available
* Liaise with foreman & GM to ensure you have all items readily available at all times
* Co-ordinate Drivers to ensure equipment is delivered and uplifted from customers on time & to maximum efficiency
* Process on hires, off hires, exchanges, purchasing, equipment searches, internal depot transfers, stock control and customer enquiries on Smart Office, with no errors, also service rounds and route planning.
* Ensure you fully understand use of PDAs and liaise with Drivers to ensure maximum use of the system (as soon as available)
* Process manual paperwork when necessary including welfare handover sheets.
* Operate and maintain a daily diary recording all welfare movements and breakdowns.
* Liaise with other depots to source equipment not available at your own location
* Report any customer rate or agreement defaults to your GM, sales admin and Account Manager to ensure rectification.
* Adapt to changes in systems and criteria as and when required and be proactive in looking after GAP Group interests and customer business.
* Ensure your depot show room and work area meets the STANDARDS at all times (clean, tidy, well stocked and dust free)
* Carrying out any other reasonable duties as deemed necessary by the General Manager
* Ensure you arrive at your designated depot and are ready to work by your start time
* Make sure your company vehicle is maintained and presented
You will benefit from
- Company vehicle
- 22 days holiday plus all bank holidays,
- regulated government pension scheme,
- you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, a staff social fund. in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company.