Manpower are recruiting an Order Administrator for our Global client based in Ely. This role is well suited to an experienced administrator who is comfortable and confident at communicating with distributors and clients based in the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia. You will help handle distributor's orders from start to finish. This will involve but not limited to, Customer Service, Imputing data/orders on to the system, Logistics.
This is a permanent role which after a couple of months of being on boarded and trained will adopt a hybrid approach to working from home/office. In the role you will be handling the complete order process for the Distributors in the EMEA region from order entry to the delivery of goods and invoicing.
What We Need From You..
- Having great attention to detail
- speed at imputing data
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- To be flexible in approach
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Experience in a similar admin / order processor role
- Possess good understanding of logistics
- Competent in computer software such as Microsoft Packages and Dynamics
- Ability to communicate effectively, professionally and swiftly to both internal and external parties
What You Get In Return....
- Competitive salary of £21,500-£26,000 (dependant on experience)
- A free gym on site
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular social events, internal and external
- Company Pension
- Opportunities to develop and progress
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!