Business Development Manager
Manpower are looking for an Business Development Manager to work for our national client. The role will be based / covering Edinburgh - Glasgow and the central belt. This role is well suited to someone who either has experience in a similar role specifically B2B sales and has worked in Technology / Software.
The post holder will be responsible for; will be to develop relationships with our existing client base but primarily new businesses, helping clients to grow and develop their digital transformation strategy. You will build and manage a pipeline of clients, working towards strategic objectives and be responsible for collaborating with several internal stakeholders to optimise the long-term success of these clients. You will learn how to evaluate their needs develop our digital solutions. This will be done by making warm as well as cold calls and in consultation with them, the post holder will be allowed some freedoms to be creative in their approach.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- Experience having worked in a similar role is preferable
- Be a go-getting with a proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Service and support oriented attitude with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to own relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Target and goal oriented
- Possess a full UK driving licence
- At least B2B sales experience
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £25,000-£32,000 (dependant on experience)
- Generous commission structure with a realistic OTE of 50-55k
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday - rising with service to 30 days after 5 years.
- Pension Scheme
- Car benefits
- Training provided
- Flexible working
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!