Assistant Credit Manager
£26,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
Are you a Microsoft Excel Guru? Do you want an opportunity to progress your career within the Credit Control sector?
Due to strategic growth plans, my client is now looking to add an experienced Credit Controller to their well established business to support the current Credit Control Manager.
Your day to day will consist of overseeing and assisting the Credit Control Team, whilst also looking at ways to improve the department. As no stranger to Microsoft Excel, you'll love working with spreadsheets and enjoy balancing figures, perming various banking functions and management reporting. You will also oversee the management of debt & unallocated cash whilst dealing with internal & external stakeholders.
As the Deputy to the Credit Control Manager, you will have the opportunity to take full responsibility for the Department on occasion.
This role would suit a highly motivated person that wants to take the next step in their career!
- Overseeing the Credit Control Team on a daily basis.
- Working with the Credit Control Manager to identify and improve upon new/existing processes.
- Accurate & efficient data entry
- Deal with enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Monday to Friday (No Weekends & Early finish on Friday!)
- 30am - 5.30pm
The Ideal Person Will:
- Have previous experience in Credit Control
- Be Confident at working on own initiative
- Be in a current Team Leader position and want to progress themselves
- Be calm and work well under pressure
- Have great customer service skills
- CICM Qualification would be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Market Leading Salary (Up to £32k!)
- A fantastic company culture
- Further career advancement opportunities
- Job Security, working within a fast growing industry
If you are interested in opening new doors with long term career prospects, then click APPLY NOW!
(credit, control, credit control, assistant, manager, team, leader, newry, down, finance, debt, purchase, ledger )