Job Title: ERP Application Analyst
Location: Remote Online Working
Compensation: Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Role Type:Full Time/ Permanent
Role ID :40042
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification, and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an IFS Application Specialist to join the team, you will have good working knowledge Good knowledge of IFS 7 SP3.5 - Centura/IEE ERP Application Suite including;
o Centura client
o IEE & Web Portals : Foundation
o Service Management
o Call Centre
What will you be doing?
* Managing the transition of applications into the project production environment.
* Working with the Central IT function for the creation and management of the application development environments and libraries
* Support the management and delivery of applications and configuration of the relevant installations to ensure continuous service
* Provide a Release Management role for the promotion of application development code and configuration versions between environments
* Responsibility for process and procedures to ensure document configuration management, modification management, build management, version controls, and gate review documentation are adhered to.
The experience you'll bring
Knowledge of Programming Languages, Libraries & DBMS including;
o Oracle Application Express (APEX)
o PL/SQL, SQL (Oracle/T-SQL/ANSI)
o Oracle (8i-19), MS SQL Server, Java (Oracle JVM)
Knowledge of Tools, Applications & principles including:
o PL/SQL Developer, Oracle SQL Developer, Visual Studio 6 - 2013, SSMS, SSRS, Client-Server, Agile
* Worked in a challenge and complex organisation and demonstrable experience of supporting business and technical change
* Ability to deal and manage conflict whilst building successful business relationships across a range of stakeholder groups
* Resolution of technical application issues and problems with the operational teams
* Managing the resolution queue of IT software application issues and problems through a service desk platform
* Must be eligible to gain the relevant security clearance for the role
What a role with Babcock offers?
Use this section to showcase the benefits on offer. List the benefits and perks they will receive e.g.
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.