ob Title: Health & Social Care Regional Trainer
Compensation: £28,143.24 plus mileage
Role Type: Full time, Permanent
Job ID: 40044
Ready for a change in career direction? Are you an experienced Health and Social Care professional who has care sector knowledge and skills to pass on to others in the industry? If you are this person and would love the chance to help develop others, we have an exciting opportunity to join us as an Health and Social Care Assessor/Trainer.
Who we are looking for?
Here at Babcock International, we're looking to recruit a Health and Social Care Regional Trainer to join our training team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced care professional to join our regional team of Health and Social Trainers where full training will be provided. You will travel across parts of the outskirts of North London delivering the training, so access to a vehicle and a full driving licence is essential for the role.
You'll be part of a regional team of trainers helping and mentoring employees in the Health and Social care sector within your area who are working towards completion of their apprenticeship programme. Whether you have experience in staff development or not, we'll provide all the training and equipment you need, along with a competitive salary.
What will you be doing?
* Deliver agreed targets
* Identity and engage potential employers and enrol learners onto government funded programmes and commercial learners to achieve targets
* Training, assessment, progression and completion of learners as per the Awarding Body (or Assessment Organisation) code of Practice and Babcock Quality Assurance frameworks. This will be delivered through face to face or group training activity
* Effectively diary manage to ensure all learners within your caseload are fully supported to meet company and contractual requirements
* Ensure sites meet Health and Safety standards
* Maintain and record all Continuous Professional Development including current professional skills and qualifications through company training and other development opportunities
* Gain feedback from employers and customers as per Company procedures
The experience you'll bring
* Extensive experience in Health & Social Care, as well as supervisory/management experience in your occupational field
* Qualified up to Level 5 in Health & Social care.
* Level 2 Maths & English
* IT literate - familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Time management
* Working effectively within a team, and on an individual basis
* Self-motivated with a flexible approach and strong work ethic
* CAVA qualification & Award in Education and Training are also desirable, but not essential
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Babcock Training
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
Our solutions range from bespoke, employer-led apprenticeship programmes to pioneering digital simulations and we work closely with all of our customers to reflect their organisational needs. Supporting both private and public sector businesses, a customer focused solution is at the heart of who we are, consistently putting the employer brand at the forefront of programme design.
As one of the UK's largest apprenticeship providers, we offer apprenticeships at multiple levels in engineering with particular expertise in the rail, automotive, nuclear and energy industries as well as the British Army and Emergency Services. We also deliver apprenticeships across retail, hospitality, active leisure, adult care, automotive, business, customer service, early years care and warehousing sectors.
Having delivered apprenticeships for over 20 years we have developed an enviable reputation across the marketplace, delivering high quality solutions for employers and apprentices alike.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.