We have an exciting new position for an experience Project Manager. This position will involve some remote working but will also require occasional work in the office. The right candidate will be offered to start as soon as possible with the contract lasting until the end of March 2022. Hours: 37.5 hours/week
- Work closely with service change managers to ensure projects are clearly scoped and are managed according to the OHFT project management framework.
- Develop and maintain project plans and other programme management documentation e.g., risk and issue logs for the programmes and overall portfolio.
- Accountable for the delivery of specific projects within the overall programme.
- Manage and track delivery of allocated projects to ensure milestones are achieved on time, and proactively escalate any risks and issues to programme boards, SDG and Head of Service Change & Delivery.
- Ensure risks are identified, managed, recorded and regularly reviewed.
Supporting project delivery
- Work with Project and Programme Manager to complete work to a high quality, and to agreed timelines, to support project delivery.
- Actively engage and work with colleagues and partners to support project delivery.
- Collate, analyse and present complex data to stakeholders, adjusting communication style to the audience to ensure understanding.
Qualifications or IT skills required:
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
If you feel this role is ideal for you, apply today and we will be in touch.