An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a leading international automotive business employing over 700 at the Shipley site, with other sites across the UK.
We are currently seeking a number of candidates who come from a Welding background with hands on Welding experience based at Baildon, Shipley. These are full-time long term, temporary roles, which could lead to a perm role.
Working a 37-hour week with 2 shift options available
Shift Option 1: Alternate Days this shift pattern will rotate every other week. Paying £13.45 per hour
Week 1 Monday - Thursday 6am - 2pm & Friday 6am -11am
Week 2 Monday - Thursday 2pm - 10pm & Friday 11am - 4pm
Shift Option 2: Static Weekday Nights
Paying £14.53 per hour
Monday to Thursday 10pm - 6am & Friday 4pm - 9pm
As a Welder responsibility will be:
- Working in Factory environment · Working with machinery and heavy-duty industrial equipment · Fully competent in TIG Welding automotive cooling parts · Manual Handling · Adhering to health and safety · Following plans & manufacturing processes · Working with potentially heavy items · Working with tools
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of TIG Welding · Competent in TIG Welding (CMT to be trained) · Manual handling (ability to lift/carry heavy loads) · Good work ethic - come to work every day · Effective timekeeping · Good communication skills - written & verbal
- The work is long term and there are opportunities to progress into a permanent position.
- Large Canteen facilities onsite (Hot and Cold food served plus vending machines)
- Uniform provided
- TVs in break areas
- Social group organizing lots of fun events
- Free onsite parking facilities
- Training opportunities and the chance to develop new skills