Manpower are looking for a Painter to work for our client based in Central Cambridge. This role is well suited to someone who is an experienced painter/decorator and is looking for their next challenge. The role is working as part of an in-house maintenance team, you will work on both residential and listed properties.
What We Need From You..
- To have 3 or more years experience working in a similar role
- Have a professional and friendly manor
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise workloads
- Knowledge and experience of tiling and glazing would be beneficial, but not essential
- The ability to work well individually but also a part of a team
What You Will Get In Return..
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- A competitive salary of £25,000
- Free lunch
- Use of on site gym and pool
- Cycle to work scheme
- A generous pension scheme
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!