Manpower are looking for Electrical Maintenance Technician`s based in Oxford to join our clients continuously growing Maintenance Department.
- To deal effectively and safely with breakdowns and damage to assets etc. within the Electrical qualifications, training and experience as required and by out of hours response where necessary.
- To assist in the training and development of other maintenance/technical staff involved in site maintenance activities.
- Maintenance inspection and repairs to various types of electrical, mechanical and security etc. equipment and services on site.
- Maintenance inspection and repairs to various assets, e.g. internal and external fixtures and fittings, grounds, access and parking areas.
- Diagnosing faults on all Electrical support systems and rectifying where within levels of competence.
- Following detailed drawings and operational maintenance manuals in order to carry out assigned planned maintenance, routine inspections and repairs
- Assisting in development of maintenance routines and procedures and preparing and maintaining relevant technical records.
- Working with other craft qualified, semi-skilled and non-skilled maintenance staff to develop cross skilling and cover all levels and aspects of maintenance activities on a teamwork basis.
- To use various computer based monitoring instruments and systems for the effective control and operation of plant and fault diagnosis
- Able to undertake some work of other M & E Tasks as required
- To take part in a rostered on-call system with due regard to its commitments and able to do overtime as required
- Fully qualified and experienced electrical engineer
- 16th/17th Edition / C&G 2360
- At least 3 years minimum experience of building and facilities maintenance
- Prior experience working in a Healthcare environment.
- Relevant understanding of HTM`s
- High level specialism`s in the following fields:
- Gas fitting
- AC Engineer
- CCN1 Gas Safe qualified
- IOSH Managing Safely
- COSHH Awareness