Our market-leading client based south of Cambridge is looking to significantly expand their current operational team due to increased demand. A global leader in advanced technologies, this company has been established and pioneered numerous advances within their field in their 80+ years of operating.
This is a great opportunity as the client looks to expand their current workforce.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED.
This role operates on a weekday based pattern, Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours per week with a start time of either 8AM or 9AM, depending on preference.
This is a six month temporary to permanent assignment. After six months permanent employee's enjoy even more great benefits such a generous pension scheme, annual bonus scheme and the ongoing opportunity to develop a long term career within the company.
The equivalent starting salary would be £21,000 - £22,000.
- Be responsible for constructively reporting machine, material, or documentation faults.
- To efficiently and effectively carryout the allocated process
- Maintain clear and accurate stock and process records.
- Reliable and timely
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Able to understand and complete written instructions
- Able to understand new products, processes and to resolve process problems
Interested? Click apply today and send your CV to find out more!