£21,500 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you an experienced warehouse operative looking to specialise in the metals industry? Do you hold a valid B1 Forklift licence?
If you are looking for a new role within the Supply Chain, working alongside a close knit team of great people then keep reading.
The company are specialists within the metal stockholding world and with sites across the UK, are now looking to expand their workforce with the addition of another Warehouse Operative.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be trained on various cutting equipment Ensuring site Security and Health & Safety protocols are adhered to, will be a top priority.
As you will be joining a small team, personality will be key to your success and as this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established industry leader, we are specifically looking for people who want to grow with the company.
- Loading, unloading, goods in and dispatch
- Ensure warehouse procedures are always adhered to
- Maintain site health and safety
- Ensure Warehouse equipment & MHE are maintained and used correctly
- Selection & Cutting Of Sheet Metal
- Monday to Friday (37.5hrs/week)
- 8.30am to 5pm (Early finish Friday)
- Attitude is essential- desire to grow with a company is key
- Comfortable with the use of machinery
- Willingness to learn new processes
- B1 Counterbalance licence is necessary
If you are interested in furthering your career within warehousing and want to benefit from joining a growing company then please click APPLY NOW.
(warehouse, supervisor, team lead, leader, lisburn, Lurgan, Craigavon, Armagh, moira, Craigavon, Belfast, newtonards)