I have a superb opportunity for a Hire Desk Manager to work for a National Access & Tool Hire company based near Newton Le Willows.
About the role:
- The Hire Desk Sales Manager will be responsible for the management, development and output of a team of Hire Desk Sales Executives.
- They will also be responsible for the generation of new business and ensuring agreed company key performance indicators and sales targets are met on a regular basis.
- Convert hire enquiries into orders to ensure achievement of revenue targets and maximise all additional sales opportunities
- Contribute to overall business targets and comply with company standards
- Provide a responsive service through all media to third parties ensuring that customers receive the highest standard of service at all times
- Interpret & identify best solution for customer requirements, ensuring real time capture of customer information
- Deal with all customers queries efficiently and cost effectively
- Ensure the accuracy of information entered to minimise disputes and maximise business efficiency
- Respond to, follow up and pass on survey enquiries using appropriate media
- Experience of supervising, monitoring & coaching within a sales through service environment preferred
- Demonstrates a standard of selling & negation skills to maximise sales
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive, but able to recognise and support the preferences and priorities of the organisation
- Ability to create, build and produce both credible and professional reports based on the performance of all direct reports and department
£28,000 working 42.5 hours per week Mon - Fri, plus an extensive benefits package and career progression opportunities.