CNC Machinist / Technician
Salary - £14.51 per hour - £17.31 (DOE)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established business based in the Milton Keynes area.
Skills required for the job role - CNC Machinist / Technician
- To design, prototype, manufacture, evaluate and modify complete assemblies and/or component parts of complex equipment. Modifying and originating CAD/CAM and CNC files.
- Working from verbal requests, rough sketches or engineering drawings and electronic files, using a full range of manual and computer-controlled precision engineering machinery to produce component parts and assemblies to specification
- To use computer aided design (CAD) and computer aided manufacture (CAM) software in conjunction with the use of the computer numerical control (CNC) lathe, mills and router to produce complex parts
- Ability to read engineering drawings in latest formats.
- Proven experience in the use of manually & computer operated machine-tools safely and to good effect whilst producing components and assemblies on time
- 6 Month contract
- £14.51 per hour - £17.31 (DOE)
Commutable from: Milton Keynes
Other Job Titles: CNC Machinist, Engineering Technician