111 Call Handler
Manpower are recruiting 111 Call Handlers to work for our valued client.
- Do you have previous call centre or customer service experience?
- Do you have a minimum of 5 GCSE's, Grade C or above or equivalent (you must evidence this)
- Are you fully flexible and able to commit to a 24/7 schedule?
- Do you have a car or reliable lifts?
- No criminal convictions or cautions
- Are you able to think critically and remain calm under pressure?
- Do you have excellent listening and keyboard skills?
111 Call Handlers are mediators, influencers, pacifiers and life savers - no two calls are the same. This is a fast-paced role working within a contact centre environment. This service is open 24/7, so therefore requires candidates to commit and to be fully flexible with their working schedules.
You will provide an exceptional front-line service whilst answering incoming calls. You will use different systems to determine which symptoms need to be seen to first and you will transfer patient calls to the appropriate responders. You must be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner and impeccable listening skills.
This is a temporary, ongoing role with the opportunity of a permanent position. The start date is Monday 28th February 2022 and you must be available to start on this date.
You will undertake 5 weeks training, working 08:00am to 16:00pm or 09:00am to 17:00pm. Upon completion of training, you will work 7.5 hour shifts across a 7-day rota.
The role offers an hourly rate is £9.09 weekdays, £12.27 Saturdays & nights and £15.36 Sundays & Bank Holidays. Hourly rate will increase after the first 12 weeks completed to £10.40 weekdays, £14.04 Saturdays & nights and £17.58 Sundays & Bank Holidays.
The role is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
If you have what it takes, then apply today with an up to date CV or call Elle on 01392 219777 for more information.