I am currently recruiting for a Vehicle Breakdown Technician for the Dublin region for my client The AA Ireland. The successful candidate will be hired initially on a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract then moving to Permanent upon satisfactory performance.
AA Ireland offer not just a job, but a career. They invest in employees through training, further education, and personal development. The AA offers a career that is far from routine and offers the satisfaction that comes from delivering a quality service to customers. Successful candidates will be joining a well-known team of professionals that is renowned for its’ efficiency and courtesy.
The company are looking for a fully qualified, time served mechanics with a full, clean driver’s licence. Overall salary is €45,000 plus additions, depending on hours worked. The package includes a company vehicle, laptop, phone, paid holidays and pension.
This role will suit a qualified mechanic who likes to work flexible hours and have time off when it suits them.
What am I looking for?
- Availability to work 30 hours a week
- Availability for callout’s outside of rostered hours
- 30-hour week roster, in addition to call outs
- You would be working 5 out of every 7 days and be available for weekends as required (you won’t be rostered to work every weekend)
- The salary package will be made up of: Basic salary, Call-out payments, and Disruptive allowance. Disruptive allowance breakdown is as follows:
- Hours worked outside of 8.00 am – 8.00 pm Monday to Saturday (€15.87 an hour)
- Hours worked on a Sunday (€22.86 an hour)
- Hours worked on a Public Holiday (€35.56 an hour)
Why should you apply?
The AA Ireland is one of Ireland’s leading consumer services businesses specialising in Motor, Home, Insurance and Travel services.
Flexibility on both sides is the key to making this job work! My client is looking for the right person with a positive attitude who is happy to work a flexible schedule rather than a fixed 9-5.
The more callouts a technician makes the greater the earning potential. The role will suit someone with a self-employed mindset but still wants the security of earning a salary.
The employee with be entitled to 20 days annual leave a year. After 6 months’ probation you can join company’s Defined Contribution Pension PRSA Scheme matched at 5%, which is an attractive feature of the role. Salary is paid on a weekly basis directly into bank account.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Breakdown Technician Dublin region position, please apply through the site with your CV or contact Enya McBrierty by phone or email at ManpowerGroup Ireland to discuss this role. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org