International Benefits Analyst / Coordinator - Chester
My client based in the Chester area are looking for an International Benefits Analyst / Coordinator to start immediately on an on-going, temporary basis, the role will see you working within the People Services team.
* Project Management support with benefits harmonization and integration for M&A activity across 33 markets globally (excluding the US and PR)
* Maintain implementation project plan, track milestones, manage RAID log, and raise and escalate risks as appropriate
* Manage a wide variety of internal and external stakeholder to enable timely implementation
* Drive innovative and automated solutions, reducing manual efforts in administration of benefits programmes
* Coordinate system user acceptance testing, provide testing support as needed
* Review lessons learned after each implementation and create best practise documentation for planning, testing and managing future harmonizations, incl. stakeholder management, communication plans, etc.
* Review of all benefits-related knowledge articles and LWIs in Service Now, create an overview of all current knowledge material and identify gaps, work with Total Rewards Operations to create missing documentation
* Provide hypercare support until market is ready to move to BAU
* Support with any other operational BAU activities across global total rewards as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
- HR Experience
- Project management experience
- Data analysis skills
- Process management and documentation experience
- Organised and able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Able to work in a fast paced and high-pressured environment
- Experience working across different regions, ideally globally
- Experience in total rewards, ideally benefits
- System implementation experience, ideally Darwin & Workday, or any other HCM or benefits platforms
- Experience of working with or managing third party vendors desirable
An ability to speak French and / or German is desirable for this role!
This role offers remote working until offices re-open and then expected in the offices at least 50% of the time