Manpower is currently recruiting for Production Operatives to join our client, based at their HQ in Basingstoke.
Our client custom builds clubs which are sent to customers across Europe and are a global leading company within this industry.
The role is varied and will include:
- Cutting shafts to length
- Measuring and fitting appropriate swing weight devices
- Bonding of shaft/head assemblies
- Applying grip wraps and grips
- Bending clubs to required loft and lie specifications
- Cleaning and inspecting finished assemblies
- Packing and shipping orders
- Rework and repair of damaged/faulty products
- Picking of component stock to order requirements
Please note that you will be regularly required to stand, walk, bend, lift and reach.
What we are seeking?
- Commitment to learn and grow, follow procedures and ensure excellent product quality
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy as the role involves working with numbers and written specifications
Benefits & Incentives
- Up to 28 days holiday pay per year
- The potential of wage increases as you build your skill-set
- There is the possibility of a permanent role as opportunities arise
- Hard work and the team's success is rewarded with company events to recognise your contribution.
- Working within a friendly, diverse team with encouraging and approachable management
Working hours are 6:00 to 14:00, Monday to Friday but flexibility is required for possible OT.
This is a temporary long-term vacancy starting ASAP.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply today!