Manpower has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Representative to join our Inside Sales team. Initially working from home before moving into a hybrid mix of home and office working in Glasgow, you will be the point of contact for requests via inbound/ outbound calls and inbox management
This is an fantastic opportunity that would also suit a recent graduate who is looking to kick start their career in sales! If you are highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skills and have a strong desire to succeed, we'll provide you with a structured training program, underpinned by a strong coaching culture to enable to accelerate in your future career!
- Drive a high level of quality support services across the aligned business vertical
- Updating CRM system to manage sales pipeline, coverage, and accuracy
- Creating and managing quotations based on customer requirement
- Support the day-to-day operations of aligned Accounts and Account Managers
- Drive and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Organising demo units for customers and allocating stock accordingly
- Perform detailed data entry in line with pre-defined processes
- Managing incoming calls and emails
Manpower offers excellent career and development opportunities and this role provides a real insight into account management and the sales cycle. The successful candidate will be keen to develop and have have strong administration skills as well as an interest in sales.
Salary is £19,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.