Manpower are recruiting Emergency Administration Support to work for our client in Cardiff.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide secretariat support and to monitor correspondence, chasing and completing relevant actions, sharing information, issuing agenda and paper work, ensuring appropriate representation, quality assuring minutes and actions.
- To support the delivery and development of training and exercising events.
- To coordinate attendance at training and exercise events.
- To ensure identified learning is captured, recorded, and progress against identified action is regularly reviewed and updates provided.
- To support the production of reports and presentations.
- To support the delivery of debriefs in the response to, and following, an emergency or incident.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Good excel and word skills
- Confident and competent at dealing with large amounts of data
- Provide secretariat for weekly emergency planning meetings, including taking minutes
- Able to complete weekly update reports for circulation in the organisation
- Good knowledge and experience of records management
- Good communication skills and experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of working within a similar organisation is desirable.
Hourly rate: £10.29 - £11.53 per hour.
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
We are looking for someone to start straightaway subject to satisfactory references. Please apply with an up to date CV or call 01656 657231 for more information.