Our client, is a public distance Learning and Research University, and one of the biggest universities in the UK for undergraduate education.
They are looking to recruit an Internal Communications Manager to join their Marcomms Team. Starting asap until 31 August 2022, paying between £17.83 - £21.27 per hour, which equates to £34,304 - £40,927 per annum, working a 37 hour working week.
This role can be working from home (equipment will be provided) or hybrid working in the Milton Keynes Campus offices.
As an Internal Communications Manager working in the Strategic Communications and Business Partnering team, you will play a key role in supporting the Marketing and Communications Unit's strategy to increase engagement with our stakeholders at all levels.
You will advise on and deliver communication plans for our strategic projects, which motivate, inspire, inform and engage our colleagues with the University's institutional priorities.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in delivering multi-channel communication plans to diverse audience groups and the ability to manage a number of different plans in parallel.
- Demonstrable ability to read others, understand audiences, develop and utilise audience insight.
- A passion for people and managing projects where there is people impact.
- Proven track record of delivering to agreed timescales and briefs, particularly in fast moving and changeable situations with adaptability to change approach as required
- Experience in coming up with creative solutions to clearly explain complex messages to a wide range of audiences
The Open University promote diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you feel this role is on interest, and you are interested in reviewing a full person specification, please apply online or contact either Sophie Holmes or Angela Hoxley on 01908 246715.