My Client is one of the largest suppliers of LPG one of the largest LPG suppliers in the UK and has over 30 years' experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. This Client takes pride in putting its "people first" & "at the heart of the organisation" & we are looking to speak with Gas Registered Engineers, with LPG experience to join the national Team.
What is the role?
Replacement LPG Engineer for mainly Metered Estates work (Central storage installations), which include Annual Inspection of LPG Vessels/Installations, rectifying of defects.
Some Installation of LPG Vessels, U/G P.E. distribution pipe work using electro fusion method of jointing, installing & connecting all types of meter box enclosures, carry out the required testing, purging and commissioning & issuing of certification on sites from 5 units upto 100 on any one project.
- To carry out installation tasks in a safe manner to ACS qualification standards
- Issue all relevant certification required to sign off installation
- Work within all required safety guidelines at all times
What do you need to be successful in your application?
- Previous experience is required with LPG/ACS qualification (as a minimum) - updated commercially certified training will also be offered by the company.
- Current CSCS card (preferred)
- Full clean driving license (van will be provided)
- Capacity to work on heavy manual tasks without support, sometimes outdoors
- Follow installation drawings and work from own experience
- Regularly liaise with customers/site developers on a one to one basis to understand their specific needs, in a professional manner.
- Be organised to ensure installation progresses smoothly and meets the customers time scale
- Communicate & report back to the office staff with regular updates
- Issue the required test/purge certification
- Basic IT skills, emails, attachments etc.,
What's the proposition?
The role is based anywhere in the UK, so there will be working away from home 3 or 4 nights a week. This is fully funded via the business & hotels pre booked (no need to pay & claim back via expenses), there is also an additional payment for subsistence & overnight stays & regular overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
If this sounds like an opportunity that would suit your skills & capabilities & you fit the personal specification, then apply now.
Happy to discuss with those who have the skills from other areas too: Scotland, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Cumbria, Newcastle.