Manpower currently have several opportunities for Cash Processors to join a prestige organisation based in Coventry. As a Cash Processor, you will be at the very heart of their operation. Your primary responsibility will be the processing and supply of notes and coin to fulfil customer requirements. Due to the nature of the industry in which they operate, you will need to be confident working to stringent procedures within a highly regulated environment. This will ensure that their service remains superior and that their customers' requirements are met with optimum efficiency
- Making up individual customer orders ensuring that all cash supplied meets the specified value, quality and denominational requirements.
- Ensuring all operating and security procedures are constantly adhered to.
- Utilising a variety of cash management systems to ensure accurate counting and allocation.
- Meeting and exceeding the agreed personal and team productivity levels.
- Transferring customer orders to the vaults for onward despatch.
- Undertaking training to develop, learn and progress.
- Demonstrating attention to detail when receiving and recording customer orders.
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork and/or entries is completed accurately.
- Observing all Health & Safety requirements whilst within the department.
- Identifying any discrepancies in notes and coin that are received and escalating this appropriately.
- Ensuring the integrity of audit trails.
- Demonstrating a proactive attitude by carrying out any other duties as deemed reasonable.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
So, what makes a successful Cashier?
- Firstly, you will need to be confident communicating with customers and colleagues in both written and spoken English.
- An appropriate level of numeracy is also very important.
- You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions.
- You must also be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Previous cash handling experience would very extremely beneficial, as would experience using IT and computer systems.
- Finally, you must be continuously focused on providing a top-notch service to our customers by being efficient, flexible and always security conscious.
We also have some specific security criteria that you will need to meet:
- You must be able to pass a criminal record check as well as a personal credit and ID check.
- You must also have a 5-year employment/unemployment/educational history that we can check and verify.
- You will need to be prepared to undergo airport style searches when entering and leaving our premises and be comfortable working within a secure, confined and highly regulated environment.
This a temporary position with a possibility of leading to a permanent role, working 8 hour shifts between 6am - 4pm Monday to Friday paying £9.10 per hour