Customer Service Advisor - Contact Centre Based
Location: Work from Home
Contract: Temporary Start Date: ASAP Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. Candidates need to be flexible between the hours of 6am to 11pm Monday to Sunday. Training: 4 Days, 9am to 5:30pm.
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Enhanced background Check Required, completed by Teleperformance
Is this role right for you?
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
- Do you have the ability to deliver a first-class customer experience?
- Would you enjoy being part of a highly engaged and compassionate team that represents one of the one of our key clients?
If you can answer 'YES' to these questions, then we'd love to hear from you!
This is an important key worker role, whereby you ARE making a difference.
You will handle inbound calls from customers displaying COVID-19 symptoms, and help to book testing. This may involve booking an appointment, to visit a testing centre, or arranging delivery of a kit in the post.
Some of the people you talk to may have valid concerns and so the ability to relay factual information is very important.
You will deal with a range of people of varying ages, therefore the ability to adapt your method of communication, to meet individual needs, is essential.
For this role you will have excellent communication skills, an attention to detail, and the ability to positively control your calls, whilst displaying empathy and patience at all times.
"Each Interaction Matters"
As a member of our Team at Teleperformance, you will be handling incoming calls from the UK general public. There is the potential that they will be moved to outbound calling if needed by Teleperformance.
You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries. You will become part of a team that ensures our clients continued success and will be at the forefront of creating an amazing customer experience.
You will have the desire to help all callers providing accurate information relating to COVID-19 testing services. You will be self-motivated and have passion for assisting others.
Our callers want to talk to understanding and empathetic people who'll listen, ask the right questions and patiently offer solutions that serve their needs. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you'll have the chance to support the COVID-19 testing service.
- Resolve customer inquiries with speed and precision
- Assist customers with queries
- Delight customers by providing timely, accurate and expert advice
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
- Record, track, and effectively resolve incidents and queries
- Comply with company's policies and practices
- Update your knowledge through the associated guidelines and procedures
- Manage databases, tools, applications and operating systems
- Strive to achieve first call resolution
We believe in building a team with the right drive and passion for products and customer service. That's why we need you to be interested in providing information and advice to customers relating to the COVID-19 testing line.
Desired Education, Skills and Experience:
- Strong Verbal and written skills with the ability to show attention to detail
- Problem solving and strong communications skills
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Passionate about technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- Customer Service experience
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and a can-do attitude
- Able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
Place of Work
This is a work from home opportunity, where you will train and work from home, therefore you will need a broadband connection and a private room where you can work, free from distraction.
Who are we?
Our client, Teleperformance, is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We've been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population. We are in 80 countries, serving 170+ markets, employing 300,000 interaction experts worldwide, speaking 265 languages and dialects.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact. We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of customer's thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
What we offer
- Comprehensive initial training.
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the company's management programmes