Manpower are looking for 4 friendly and professional full-time Domestic Cleaners to work in a Hospital Setting. No experience needed but a "can do" attitude and a willingness to work hard as part of a team are important.
You will undertake duties to ensure the upkeep of a clean and hygienic environment. All work to be undertaken in line with Health & Safety and cleanliness policies with a commitment to excellent customer care. Daily/weekly cleaning of all areas in line with work schedules, including:
- Cleaning duties involving lifting buckets of water, pushing/pulling stores/laundry, using scrubbing machines
- Assist with ad-hoc light Porter duties i.e. serving breakfast, lunch or dinner and offering drinks to patients
- Ensuring correct waste segregation disposal procedures in accordance with Trust policy
- Distribution and collection of linen to wards and departments and other associated laundry duties
- To complete paperwork daily
- To observe Food Hygiene Legislation, hospital and client policies and procedures at all times, reporting any faults, defects or operational issues to the Supervisor/Manager/Client representative
- Engagement with all training programmes/courses relevant to the role
- Be a team player
- An understanding of the importance of hygiene
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety
- Be physically fit
This is a temporary ongoing role. You will be required to start as soon as possible. Your shifts will run Monday to Sunday. Your shift times will vary between the following:
- Day shifts: 07:00-20:00
- 7.5 hour shifts: 07:00-15:00, 10:00-18:00 or 12:00 - 20:00
The role is subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
If you think you are suitable for this role, then apply today with an up to date CV or call Elle on 01392 219777.