Our client, one of the UK's leading Energy providers is looking to recruit 3 x Document Administrators to support their existing Pre-Operations team based at Cannington Court. The successful candidates will be expected to work between home and 2 of our client's locations based in Bridgewater.
The Document Administrator shall be responsible for assisting in the production of operational documentation, through all stages of the document's lifecycle.
The successful candidates will be responsible for writing and reviewing specialist operational documentation, including but not limited to procedures, department instruction, work instructions, guides, and forms. They are responsible for producing documents that are compliant with company and industry standards, that are user-friendly and consistent.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading text.
- Collating and verifying information.
- Copying text from multiple sources into a single document.
- Creating and editing pictures and diagrams.
- Using a variety of software applications to present the information.
- Work with translator services.
- Check written documents for the following;
- Compliance with writer's guide
- Process / procedure / other documentation interfaces
- If multiple levels of Quality checks are needed
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in the preparation and formatting of documents, containing a blend of media for example; text, diagrams, Images tables, etc.
- Experience using Word, Excel, and Visio
- Knowledge of Error reduction techniques
- Ability to work as a self-motivated and proactive individual
- Knowledge of Information Security Classification
- Knowledge of Information Security Management
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience
- GCSE/National Qualification standards (or equivalent), qualifications that include "c" and above grade passes in English and Mathematics will have an advantage.
- Experience using human performance error prevention tools.
- Experience of document and record management
- Experience of working within a Management System
- Experience of working within a project organisation
- An awareness of technical French and conversational level of spoken French language
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and IT skills
- A proactive analytical thinker with an ability to work with minimal supervision and on their own initiative
- Discretion, ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
Please note; if successful you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis with scope for extension. Our client are operation a Hybrid working model, therefore the need to be onsite a number of days a week is essential but there is scope to WFH. You will be expected to undertake a drugs and alcohol test as well as be security checked to BPSS.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 33 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to client facilities onsite
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment