£25,000 - £28,000 + Training
Do you have experience of Road Transport Operations? Are you looking for an autonomous role and want to take the next step in your career?
If you can organise a load of groupage, full loads and part loads and are looking to grow your career within a forward thinking, expanding company- then read on!
Through strategic growth, my client is looking to add a Transport Coordinator to their busy office. You will be comfortable in organising efficient movement of goods via road, ensuring the customer is kept up to date and their goods are being moved in the most efficient manner.
Dealing with a variety of customers, suppliers and sub-contractors you will enjoy putting together all the pieces of the puzzle to ensure your loads get from A to B in the most cost effective and efficient manner possible.
- Routing/Tracking of loads through UK, Ireland & Europe
- Communicate with customers regarding delivery and collection requirements
- Receive bookings from customers and issue confirmation e-mail
- Organise collection and arrange delivery schedules
- Monday to Friday, no weekends!
- Previous Transport Experience
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Enjoy solving problems
- Great attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Ambition to grow their career
What's in it for you?
- On the job Training
- A fantastic company culture
- Job Security, working within a fast growing industry
- Autonomy over a growing Department
If you are interested in developing your career and joining a company that will help you to excel, please click APPLY NOW!
(transport, road, haulage, logistics, planning, coordinator, cargo, freight, Belfast, schedular, routing, haulage, container, newry, global, trade, export, import,)