Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services. They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
They are seeking a dedicated client support analyst to work with a global social media organization. This group focuses on working closely with internal Sales and Account Management teams as well as external clients, including small businesses and agencies to assist with operational tasks.
- Manage the day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream identify gaps in processes.
- Gather client data and insights to drive new commercial opportunities.
- Identify operational inefficiencies in client processes.
- Liaise with Sales and Account Management teams to assist with operational tasks
- Analyse client situations and apply the right solution.
- 2+ years working in a service/customer service role
- Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each interaction
- Fluent in English and German (Written & Oral)
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills - experience with business communication
- Client focused and solutions oriented
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
- E-mail and chat support experience
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours