Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services. They run a Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Multinational Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognisable, Global brand where employees collaborate and further develop a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
The main purpose of this role would be to act as a Subject Matter Expert for marketing campaign optimisation for high-value clients in the following areas of language cover - Norwegian.
· Implement optimisation solutions: build campaigns for high value advertising customers.
· Create Keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions.
· Gather and analyse data at account level and campaign level.
· Create reports to support or aid the optimisation strategies.
· Use optimisation techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals.
· Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies.
· Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads.
· Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement.
· Fluency in English and one other language as required - Norwegian.
· Digital marketing experience (Client service or account management)
· Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online applications.
· Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis and attention to detail.
For more information about this role please contact Ciarrai Healy on 01 645 5228 or email email@example.com