Job Title: Station Headquarters Total Facilities Management Administrator
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, GB, PE28 2EA
Compensation: £20,834.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
An opportunity has arisen at Royal Air Force Wyton for an Administrator to provide support to TFM Lead; SO2 J4.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Station Headquarters Total Facilities Management Administrator to carry out general administration for the Station TFM Team which will consist of email management, diary management, co-ordinating meetings etc.
What will you be doing?
- Carry out general administration for the Stn TFM Team under direction of the Station SO2 J4.
* Co-ordinate SO2 J4 diary and monitor email traffic.
* Focal Point for all Station personnel and infrastructure uplift Administration
* Coordinate Station J4 Meetings, Station Road Safety Committee Meeting and ad hoc TFM meetings and events, acting as minute taker and produce minutes.
* Manage the Station Task Tracker and Risks for TFM entries.
* Act as Team Site Administrator for SharePoint - create pages, sites, sub folders and document libraries. Update TFM Data Protection Impact Statement as required.
The experience you'll bring
- Extensive experience in administration within a busy customer led environment
- Demonstrate high level of IT Literacy
- The ability to communicate both verbally and in writing at all levels
- You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 30/01/2022