Manpower is currently looking for 2x pickers to join furniture manufacturer client based in Wetherby LS23 area.
They are manufacturer of kitchens based on the Industrial estate of Thorp Arch and due to location candidates need their own transport.
Working 39 hours per week.
Starting salary £9.77ph to increase once fully trained
Opportunity to progress within the business.
You will be responsible for assembling and picking a range of standard kitchen units from prefabricated parts and adhere to standard specifications. This role is a key part of our manufacturing process and some of the main responsibilities are:
- Prepare picked items, checking numbers and quality of materials
- Notify Team Leader of rejects or errors
- Prepare panels and other items for building, using required fixings and place on out feed line
- Assemble floor / wall units according to specifications
- Builds unit on out feed line in correct sequence and scan component bar code to activate press operation
- Insert drawers and attach doors and insert Handles
- Check overall quality of finished product, stamp the unit with a date and pass mark
- Fit buffer pads and drill for handles
- Prepare and build drawers according to specification
- Seal doors using L sealer
- Continuously check the quality of items / materials
- Understand when to reject or refurbish products based on standards
75% Staff Discount, Company Pension Scheme,
24 days Holiday plus bank holidays (Christmas shut down),
On-site subsidised Canteen/Café bar
This is temp to perm position for the right candidates.