Manpower is currently seeking Assembly Production operatives to join a well-established business in Wetherby, West Yorkshire. You will report into the Assembly Department Team Leader.
Hourly rate starts at £9.77 an hour and will increase to £10.15 an hour once fully skilled.
Excellent shift patterns - Monday to Friday only - shifts are between 7am and 4.30pm. Additional hours may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will have a range of skills and previous experience of various tasks including: -
- Assembly - unit building
- Loading without the use of mechanical aids
- General labouring skills
- Basic knowledge for quality checks
- An eye for detail
- Safe stacking procedures
- Good safety and housekeeping standards including 5s close down
- Use of machinery/tools i.e. Air and Hand Drivers, Door Drill, L Sealer, Hammer, Symbol, where required
- Co-operative and flexible in attitude
- Knowledge of quality standards for different products
- Work as part of a team, rotating within teams when required
- Embrace and drive change
- Good organisational Skills
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and the ability to follow verbal instructions
- Enjoy learning new skills
Training will be given to raise the successful candidate up to a competent level to carry out any given task. No formal qualifications are required.
This is a Temp to Perm role with permanent contracts issued after 12 weeks for the right candidates.
Plus, these Benefits:
- 85% Staff Discount on our products
- Free Parking
- On-site subsidised Canteens
- No Weekend Working or shift patterns