Job Title: Airworthiness Review Engineer
Location: Staverton base location with agile working available
Role Type: Full time Permanent
Job ID: SF39920
An exciting opportunity to be part of the Continuing Airworthiness Management of the largest and most experienced operator of Air Ambulance and Police Aviation Helicopters in the UK.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an Airworthiness Review Engineer to ensure the Continuing Airworthiness of our helicopter fleet is maintained.
What will you be doing?
* Make recommendations for the initial issuance of a Certificate of Airworthiness and / or Airworthiness Review Certificate to the CAA.
* Issue an Airworthiness Review Certificate or extension of a current Airworthiness Review Certificate after completion of the required Airworthiness Review
The experience you'll bring
* Form 4 Post Holder for Airworthiness Review
* Significant experience in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
* Aviation Line & Base maintenance knowledge and experience
* Recent Aviation Compliance, Regulator or Airworthiness management knowledge and experience
* Current knowledge of EASA/CAA Part M & Part 145 and BCAR regulations
* Aircraft Engineering experience (aircraft systems, maintenance processes, EASA/BCAR requirements & standards)
You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.