I have a superb opportunity for numerous Manufacturing Technicians to work for a leading company in the manufacture of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) making some of the world's best loved brands
Technicians will join a multi-skilled team responsible for
- Troubleshooting of complex process technology
- Daily running of the production line
- Produce a high-quality product that improves the lives of consumers.
- Have a proven practical background of applying process, operational, mechanical skills to help solve production and equipment related losses.
- Have a high level of personal accountability and ownership for results. Show leadership potential and are not afraid to accept difficult challenges.
- Are willing to suggest and implement changes that will improve systems, work processes and equipment reliability.
- Are strong team players who possess excellent verbal and written communicated skills that allow cross-shift and function interaction.
- Are able to make maximum contribution with minimum supervision.
- Want a challenging career and not just a job.
40 hours, 5-day shift pattern (days & nights). Pay increase after 9 months.