I have an exciting opportunity for an organised and communicative individual to join a leading construction supplier in Leeds as a Sales Coordinator.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Leeds branch.
- Processing customer orders & enquiries.
- Customer service - keeping customers up to date with the status of their orders.
- Up selling where possible.
- Obtaining quotes, liaising with other departments for credit control and product availability.
- Organising deliveries.
- General office duties.
- Be customer focused.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment.
- Be proactive and approachable.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise your workload.
- You will be educated to NVQ 2 in Business Administration / Customer Service or equivalent experience.
Salary: £23000 (plus extensive benefits package)
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm
It is an excellent opportunity to become part of a company that supports and rewards its employees.
If you feel you possess the skills and experience, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Toni and find out more about this fantastic opportunity.
Looking forward to speaking with you!