We are looking for Fulfilment Agent- CDC to join our client at Peterborough
This is an ongoing position
The hourly pay rate is £10.50
Basic hours of 07:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday (minus 30 minutes unpaid break)
Overtime is available.
- Free Car Park on site.
- Subsidised Onsite Canteen.
- Opportunities for progression available
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath' - development and upskilling program
Key responsibilities are:
- Ideally experience working within a transportation business
- FLT Licence
- Computer literate with experience using MSOffice
- Well organised
- Clear communicator - good written communication
- Numerate- minimum Grade C at GCSE Level
What we would like from you:
Lead: Take ownership of your actions, Input, impact and career - Understand and support the need for change
Communicate: Be clear and concise in all your communication.
Deliver: Plan and priorities your workload
Innovate: Find new ways to improve your work, solve problems by finding the root cause
Support: Recognise when others need help and offer it.
- An eye for detail as accuracy is key.
- High level of concern for safety always.
- Ability to read and follow instructions as well as take instructions from site leaders.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently as required.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.
We look forward to hearing from you!