Our market-leading client based south of Cambridge is looking to expand their current production team due to increased demand. A global leader in advanced technologies, this company has been established and pioneered numerous advances within their field in their many decades of operating.
There are various roles available covering different area within manufacturing. This is a great opportunity as the client looks to expand their current workforce due to growth and market demand.
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED. NO SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
These roles will be covering a variety of shift patterns, 12-hour shifts - averaging 13 shifts a month with rest periods as long as 6 days between. Over time is also regularly available and paid at 1.5x or 2.0x the rate depending on the shift.
This is a six month temporary to permanent assignment. After six months permanent employee's enjoy even more great benefits such a generous pension scheme, annual bonus scheme, private medical and protection plans and the ongoing opportunity to develop a long term career within the company.
Starting salary would be £27,500 - £29,500 equivalent, depending on shift pattern.
- Be responsible for constructively reporting machine, material, or documentation faults.
- To efficiently and effectively carryout the allocated process
- Maintain clear and accurate stock and process records.
- Reliable and timely
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Able to understand and complete written instructions
- Able to understand new products, processes and to resolve process problems
Starting at equivalent of £27,500 - £29,500 per annum, depending on shift pattern
Interested? Click apply today and send your CV to find out more!