I have a superb opportunity for an Administrator to join a community interests` organization with multiple sites based across Cheshire & Wales. You will manage the provide administrative and clerical support to the residential center based in Tattenhall.
- Coordination of all documentation including booking forms, programme forms, dietary information, and feedback analysis for each school in all three centres.
- Answering all telephone calls and handling all email communication with schools including liaising with teachers and parents.
- Dealing with all invoice queries relating to the residential visit this includes deposit invoices and providing schools with all costings and sending out Final Balance Invoices in accordance with Terms and Conditions and any additional invoices after the visit for extra meals etc.
- Health and safety inductions on arrival for staff and children at all three centres.
- All programming including art/dance bookings and updating weekly programme sheets with all teaching sessions including outdoor sessions that are required.
- Managing all self-catering bookings including pre-visits and site bookings for DofE expeditions ensuring access as required.
- Following up after residential visits including sending courtesy emails and offering dates for the following year.
- Supporting colleagues in other areas of the centre where required, including housekeeping, catering and maintenance.
- Full UK driving license (must be willing to cover other local sites where required)
- Willing to have an enhanced DBS check.
- Experience using Microsoft Office
£16,448.56 per annum working 37 hours per week (39 weeks per year annualized hours)