Manpower are currently looking to recruit a full time permanent team leader on a 2pm-10pm shift for one or clients in the Grimsby area.
This role is available for an immediate start.
Key duties will include -
· Ensuring line set ups are correct as per the recipe cards to guarantee a standardised production.
· Ensure raw material to the lines is correct and matches the plan. Check weights, as recorded by the Coated Technicians, are within specification and highlight to a QA or Shift Manager if not.
· Ensure ingredients to the lines are correct and match the plan, all bags are intact or sealed, GRN's are present and BBE is within date.
· Ensure packaging to the line is correct and matches the plan, any damaged boxes are being recorded by the Assistant Team Leader and the pallet is not mixed with other boxes.
· Where appropriate ensure the Coating Technicians are running the batters to specification and all technical elements are correct.
· Ensure transfer points are aligned for smooth operations with no gaps for products to fall through onto the floor.
· Manage reject levels to as low as reasonably possible and advise on corrective action if rejects are occurring.
· Where appropriate, check the oil level and temperature are running to specification and the fryer is running correctly, especially scraper chains and Teflon rods. Maintain the fryer throughout production.
· Where appropriate, check the freezer's temperature and dwell times are running to specification and the freezer is running correctly. Maintain the freezer throughout production and ensure the line is running efficiently to prevent block-ups/overusing nitrogen.
· Manage staff levels across the line to match planned staff requirements.
· Ensure paperwork is filled in correctly and in a timely manner. Review staff member paperwork to ensure they are completing all paperwork to the required standard.
· Allocating staff to production lines.
· Effectively lead and manage the production team.
· Continuously looking for ways to improve efficiency's.
· Completing hourly checks on each production line.
· Ensuring company are working to required quality and hygiene standards.
· Performing gap analysis.
· Working with Production Manager and Production Planners.
If you are interested please apply with your CV or call 01472 361616.