Customer Experience Advisor - Southampton
An ever-growing and established Fuel Distribution Company based in Southampton central, with a culture of 'in this together', 'open minded', 'discussing new ideas', 'real talk' and 'workplace inclusion' are looking to expand their team of Customer Experience Advisors. Offering opportunities to progress within different areas of the business, training development and a highly supportive and understanding management team, this company prides themselves on their commitment to their employees' scope to grow and progress. Supplying a huge range of industries from agriculture, transport, fleet, marines, construction and domestic heating, customer service is at the forefront of this company's success so a background in a customer service would be ideal to succeed within this role.
- Being responsible for the customer experience, you will need to maintain relationships with customers by understanding how the business operates and offering excellent product knowledge to answer all queries confidently and upsell products/services. You will take part in an exciting 2-3-week training programme where you will gain a strong understanding of all operations within the business, including a day out with a Driver!
Key Responsibilities -
- Answering incoming calls to customers, always ensuring a professional and friendly manner.
- Making sure all enquiries are responded to correctly and followed up within timescales agreed.
- Collaborating with other departments to manage customer's orders.
- Identifying new opportunities to offer customers a range of products and services using upskilling and product knowledge.
- Effectively managing your workload using the CRM system to plan your daily activities including re-engaging with non-trading customers.
- Ensuring service level targets are met including call answer rates, email response rates and maintaining a consistent high level of great customer service.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Efficient in using Microsoft Offices.
- Positive work ethic.
- Achievement orientated.
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Annual Performance Bonus
- 22 days holiday per annum increasing after 12 months to 25 days
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee and 4.5% Employer contribution)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- Social Events
Additional Information -
This company does not have on site parking available; parking is a 10-minute walk from the offices. Southampton Central Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the office.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an friendly and driven individual who is looking for guaranteed job satisfaction and a work family that appreciates and looks after them! If you think you could be a great fit, apply now and I will be in touch! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach me on
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRE, SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, CUSTOMER CARE, PRODUCT SERVICE, CLIENT SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, CUSTOMER SUPPORT, CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE, CUSTOMER RELATIONS ADVISOR, CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP SUPPORT