Job title: Administrator
Hours: Full time, 8.30am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join my client as an Administrator at their Chesterfield office!
My client is a sewing solutions company who provide bespoke textiles to businesses throughout the UK. This includes designing, creating and dispatching orders such as equipment carry bags and transport covers. We are looking for an adaptable individual with a proactive and can-do attitude to become part of the team.
- The role is responsible for the general admin duties within the sales department of the business.
- In this role, the candidate must follow internal procedures by processing customer orders and following up on enquiries.
- This will also include handling calls, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, and resolving customer queries.
- External order processing and purchasing using the CRM System.
- Provide customer advice and service.
- Following up enquiries with customers within the agreed Company timescales.
- Resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner whilst following all relevant internal procedures.
- Work with sales, warehouse, transport, and support teams to fully reach the capabilities of the organisation to drive sales and satisfy our customers.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally to develop profitable and sustainable relationships with customers.
- Effectively handling inbound Customer sales enquiries via telephone, emails and in person.
- With training the role does have scope for development transitioning more into a Sales focus role.
- Support the Business and Sales Manager with products development, projects, and marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Persuasive communication skills with the ability to adapt the message and tone to suit different situations, including written oral and interpersonal
- Ability to manage relationships with clients, prospects, suppliers, colleagues (subordinate and senior) effectively.
- Excellent personal and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritise highly demanding daily responsibilities.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Experience using CRM systems is desirable but not essential.