HR Advisor - Employee Engagement
Our client is a multinational technology company and is ranked amongst the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor specialising in Employee Relations /Employee Engagement in Dublin, Ireland. This is a Hybrid role. This is 1 year FTC with the opportunity to become permanent position.
- Provide human resource specialized in Employee Relations, support to business practices in line with the HR strategy and business objectives.
- Support the HR Director on an operational and strategic level in a fast-moving dynamic organisation.
- Act as the first tier of HR support to client groups of tech and business process professionals.
- Support employee life cycle events for employees, including recruitment, on-boarding, development.
- Build effective relationships within the business, providing managers and associates with professional and proactive support.
- Advise managers and associates on statutory compliance and HR best practice e.g. disciplinary, grievance, maternity etc.
- Design, develop and implement strategies, policies, and training in line with organisational requirements.
- Actively support HR related projects e.g. induction, performance management, talent management
- Preparation of weekly and monthly HR Reports (Attrition, Absence Management etc)
- Third-level qualification in HR or related discipline.
- 2+ year's experience in a Human Resource Advisory role, preferably in a business process consultancy environment.
- Ability to manage varying stakeholders and occasionally work flexibly to best support business objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse and understand data and information quickly
- An in-depth knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
Join us today, for further info call on: +353 1 6455218 or email: email@example.com