Your experience as a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager will prove to be vital to my client. My client is one of Plymouth's leading manufacturers. It is one of 11 manufacturing sites in the clients Group with 11,000 employees worldwide.
- The analysis of data and production of management reports.
- Defining and leading the execution of organisational objectives for H&S, Environmental and Energy management systems (HSEES).
- Driving the continuous improvement of HSEES systems and processes across all sites.
- Providing expert HSEES advice and support across the whole range of client business activities.
- The training and development of staff in a range of HSEES requirements.
- The thorough investigation of accidents and near miss reports.
- Being the main point of contact for several external HSEES bodies.
- Chairing regular meetings with the health and safety staff representatives, environmental staff representatives and energy management team.
Experience and preferred qualifications
- An analytical and systematic approach.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- NEBOSH National Diploma in H&S Management or equivalent.
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management or equivalent.
- Hybrid working (during your initial training you will be expected to be on site).
Health, Safety & Environmental Manager