Payroll Specialist Hybrid
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for all the activities related to Payroll.
The mission of this position is to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of HR Processes on site and provide an excellent level of service to our internal customers.
- Managing payroll process for monthly payroll
Compensation and benefits support:
- Main point of contact for company healthcare and pension providers
- Provide assistance to local HR in C&B processes throughout the year.
- Taking ownership of all HR Master Data
- Issuing contracts and new starter documentation
- Managing the induction process
- Managing the entire employee lifecycle with the company
- Driving implementation of HR initiatives
- HR policy writing
- Assisting HR with HR strategy
- Providing advice and support to all managers and employees of the organization in HR related matters
Other projects of the Department:
- Employee wellness initiative
· Bachelor's Degree in related field and or CIPD qualified.
· 3+ years' Experience
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Oriented to the internal customer.
· Responsible and accurate
· Confidentiality of information relating to the company and its employees
· Ability to understand big picture and willingness to contribute.
· Be proactive and bring ideas.
· SAP Experience preferable
For more information Contact Ann Marie Corcoran