Manpower are currently recruiting for a Part Time Receptionist for one of the UK's leading insurance companies in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Contract length: 12 weeks (potential to be extended)
Hours: 27 hrs pw - flexible hours between 8am and 5pm as determined by the business on a week by week basis
Rate: £11.00p/h weekly pay
Highly motivated Receptionist with experience in answering calls on a busy Company Switchboard . Suited to an individual who thrives on providing exceptional customer service
Required skills: Whilst we offer training, we would be really keen to speak to people with a background working within a professional Switchboard Team or Reception Team. We look for the following skills and qualities
- Excellent Telephony skills.
- A clear and confident manner with active listening skills and an attention to detail.
- High level of organisation with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- To be proactive, engaged and thrive on taking responsibility for the customer.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
Taking customer calls on switchboard, offering a first class service to our customers, ensuring correct transfer quickly and efficiently to the correct person/department
Please apply today for immediate telephone interview, this is a temporary positions on behalf of our client.