Warehouse Operative - Double Day Shift - Broughton
Manpower are currently recruiting Warehouse Operatives to work for one of our strategic clients based in the Broughton/Chester area, this is on a long term basis working 35 hrs per week starting asap.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Prompt attendance in the workplace
- To carry out assigned day to day activities within the Warehouse, these include:
- Picking and packing products in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Dispatching goods manually via tracking systems
- Any other Warehouse duties assigned whilst always adhering to Health and Safety Regulations
- Checking parts and paperwork to be packed
- The safe packing of Aircraft Parts into boxes and crates, following correct packing procedures.
- Measuring and weighing of final items ready for final dispatch.
- Completing of all necessary paperwork, ready for items to be dispatched.
- Via 'Picking List', picking parts for Production, and ticking off picked parts.
- Safe packing of parts ready to be sent to Production Line.
- Picking of parts and filling of Production Store Stations.
Monday to Friday rotating:
Week 1 0600 - 1310, Week 2 1330 - 2045.
Candidates need to have good literacy and numeracy skills and be computer literate with Excellent communication skills.
Interested? Apply Here Today!